Date a guy from Alberta, Canada. I am a self sufficient, independent professional with a great sense of humour. Interests include traveling, politics, current events, keeping active, exploring the mountains, and skiing in the winter, among other things. Recent additions to my family have brought us closer together which has made me come to appreciate my family even more.
Most of my spare time is spent with my dog, hanging out with friends, visiting a pub for some drinks, or staying in with a good book.
My career is extremely important to me and has been the sole focus for some time. Now that I have things together I am interested in finding someone to share things with.
I keep a busy life but I am looking for a woman who has her life worked out and has some interests to share.
Meet single boy from Alberta, Canada. My best qualities are found in my work. That's the area where everything works out for the best and I never have to worry about my job or career. When it comes to life at home then that's where I enjoy some help, someone to be around and talk about life and even to go somewhere new with. Life is much better with a best friend and partner to share it with. I'm pretty shy at first, and I certainly don't tend to approach strangers. My first conversation might sound like I'm not too exciting, but I have a lot going on "under the surface" once you get to know me. I tend to be the voice of reason, thinking things through before jumping into them, but I don't mind being around someone who is spontaneous every now and then and wants to take me along for the ride.
Date a boy from Alberta, Canada. 10 Fun Facts!
1. My biggest passion is Kung Fu. I own the Kung Fu studio in downtown Lethbridge, and if I'm not at my day job or at the University, thatвЂ™s usually where youвЂ™ll find me, either training, teaching, or hanging out. I get my exercise, de-stress, plus I have the most loyal group of students I could ever ask for. However, IвЂ™ve lost a major chunk of my students because they get girlfriends or get married and stop coming to class. I need a girl who can understand that Kung Fu is a significant part of my life and who wouldnвЂ™t mind supporting our events and maybe even spending some time in our cheering corner during tournaments.
2. I used to be a professional magician. It was a great job, good money, super fun, plus I got to meet a whole bunch of fascinating people! But it was also time consuming and relatively expensive to maintain, so I stopped. But every once in a while, when the mood calls for it, I donвЂ™t mind pulling out a few tricks. You just have to ask.
3. When given the choice between soup or salad, I always end up choosing soup. I was quite disappointed one time at East Side Mario's when the waiter asked me if I wanted a Super Salad, which I thought was just a larger version of a regular salad. That being my only option, I said, "Sure, I'll have the salad." I only later on realized he was asking if I wanted a Soup or Salad. That was probably around 8 years ago. It still haunts me to this day.
4. There is not a single utensil in my kitchen that I haven't picked up at one time or another and thought of the best way to use it in a fight. This is a direct consequence of Fun Fact #1. On the plus side, if thugs ever attack us in a kitchen, you can rest assured that I have perfected my frying pan and egg whisk techniques.
5. I use proper punctuation and capitalization in all my written work, online and offline. Even text messages on a cellphone. You should know that if your profile was written up with bad punctuation and capitalization, I have already secretly judged you.
6. I CanвЂ™t Believe ItвЂ™s Not Butter! No seriously, I canвЂ™t tell the differenceвЂ¦it tastes exactly the same to me. Not that I would recommend it. That stuff is horrible for you!
7. I never liked dressing up for Halloween as a child, and now that I'm older, nothing has changed. ThereвЂ™s just something about the whole dressing up thing that doesnвЂ™t sit right with me. I donвЂ™t mind a suit-and-tie-and-fancy-dinner kind of dressing up, but IвЂ™m just not a big fan of costumes. Besides, Halloween is for children and I'm an adult now. If I want to be Batman next Tuesday, no power in the 'verse can stop me (bonus points if you know where that's from).
8. Girls who can speak, read, and write Chinese intimidate the crap out of me,so much so that twice it has been a deciding factor in not going out with a certain girl.The fact that IвЂ™m Canadian-born and can still speak semi-fluent Cantonese always surprises my momвЂ™s friends,who say,вЂњI wish my son was like your son! HeвЂ™s so fluent!вЂќFor the girls who can do it too, good on ya! Just know that IвЂ™m intimidated by you.This is somewhat ridiculous if you refer back to Fun Fact #1.This also only applies to Chinese for some reason.
9. I have never seen the ocean. Three times in my life I have almost seen the ocean,only to have something go wrong at the last minute to prevent me from seeing the ocean.I would really love to see the ocean one day.ItвЂ™s up there on my list of things to do, along with seeing the night sky in an area that has no light pollution and being in a tomato fight.
10. I love to read.I have to read something every night before going to sleep, which is something IвЂ™ve done since pretty much the first time I learned how to read a whole book by myself.I also love graphic novel adaptations of my favorite fictional novels.I finished Stephen KingвЂ™s Dark Tower series several years ago and am now rediscovering the graphic novel version it.
Want to know more?Just give me a shout! =)
Meet people from Alberta, Canada. I have done a major cycling tour around New Zealand and Australia. Moved closed to the mountains so that it would be easier to to get out and play in the mountains and enjoy the great outdoors. With that I have many different interests and activities I enjoy. Being a social person having a close group of friends around is also very important. If able would love to travel more of the world.
Date men and women from Alberta, Canada. i am a mature man , i come from china, and i like making love with women. that is why I choose this position for my job. I hope I can do that very well. I am 28years old. good looking. I can provide a perfect services to every client. Hopefully Every nice woman can contact me as well . Appreciated
Meet a soulmate from Alberta, Canada. My friends often describe me as the guy next door..I am adorable, friendly and very outgoing. I love to hang out with my friends and also take time out for my family. I love to balance my life in a way that everyone around me is happy and happy..I believe in that Life is short so enjoy to the fullest...
Date someone special from Alberta, Canada. i am down to meet any lady who is just down to earth, chill and drama free :). my friends describe me as athletic, down to earth and really funny. i am most grateful for my medical degree as it has disciplined me through my life. i have struggled so much in life and now time to reap the seed of my effort.
Meet a guy from Canada. How many times have you been sitting on the couch watching reruns thinking, what if I had something better to do? I can watch wheel of fortune when I'm 80, for now I would like to meet some new people and explore what is in store for life. I really enjoy snowboarding eventhough I may not get out as often as I would like and in the summer I really enjoy being outside. In the future I would really like to go back to school, but in the meantime I am quite content with living life and meeting new people. Shall we have coffee sometime?
Date single boy from Canada. HI! I recently moved to Alberta. I lived in Winnipeg for a year before that and was raised in a small town in northwestern Ontario. I am looking for a friend and companion to share my journey with. Hope to here from you soon!
Meet a boy from Canada. i'm a quite person, who mostly keep to himself. But is willing to give a helping hand to anyone. I wont to meet some one who is out going abd friendly person.
i like to go out camping very chance a get. and working on my cars.
Date people from Canada. Im on here basicly just messin around checkin things out and if i get lucky ill make a few friends and wr can go from therd im very friendly and easy to talk to i have a great sense of humor so say hi you won't regret it
Meet men and women from Canada. Im 28, have been on my own for 15yrs. I have a grey hound/lab aka Tank and a cat aka Velvet. I work landscaping and volunteer. I was born in Saint Albert, Alberta. Spent 12yrs in Bobcaygeon Ont. Then Belleville Ont., for a decade. Now living in Red Deer Alberta to help support my family as my grandmother is dieing of lung cancer.
Date a soulmate from Canada. I am a single guy looking for that special girl. I am hoping to find someone open to possbilities and is not looking for anything in paticular. If I knew what that person looked like or acted liked I wouldn't be here:)
Meet someone special from Canada. I'm just a great guy looking for a great gal. I may be shy sometimes but at I'm just a great guy looking for a great gal. I may be shy sometimes but at I'm just a great guy looking for a great gal. I may be shy sometimes but at I'm just a great guy looking for a great gal. I may be shy sometimes but at I'm just a great guy looking for a great gal. I may be shy sometimes but at I'm just a great guy looking for a great gal. I may be shy sometimes but at
. describing myself and my ideal match is more difficult than it would seam. im not sure i know myself entirely just yet, and if i knew what my ideal match was i wouldnt be on here. im sometimes an overly complicated person, because im not sure what im looking for. im one of those, when i find it i'll know types. i dont have a mental image of the perfect women, i just like to meet people and get to know them, and take it from there.