Date single man from Canada. Me in 6 easy steps:
1. Tall, dork and handsome. Pretty much a dork.
2. Funny is good. Funny is always good. I don't take myself too seriously.
3. I'm ok with the snuggle thing. You can even fall asleep on me and drool.
4. Old school door-opener type. Like a gentleman but not obnoxious about it.
5. I may forget where my keys are but I'll always remember your birthday and maybe even your dog or cat's name. If it's a cool dog or cat.
6. I'm gainfully employed. That useless MBA did come in handy after all.
* Bonus question!!
What's your favorite Prince song? I'll tell you mine.
You in 6 easy steps:
1. You haven't forgotten how to have fun even with your busy career.
2. You can take a good joke and make some of your own. Ball busters are OK as long as you can take it.
3. You're not coasting on your looks.
4. You're content with a coffee shop hang, night walk, couch, when I all of the
sudden say "let's go to Miami/Vegas", or just a wild night out.
5. You give me objective opinions and don't tell me what I want to hear.
6. You'll be nice to that bartender or waiter.